For those who want that extra something sweet...these Nutella Brownies will satisfy your chocolate cravings! With most of the work already done for you, all you need is a couple ingredients you most likely have on hand and a bag of our brownie mix and you are good to go. Simply follow the directions below and you will be 30 minutes away from a great homemade treat.
Nutella Swirl Brownies
- 1 bag of Sweet Gainz Co Brownie Mix
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup butter (113g) melted
- 1/3 cup warm milk or water
- 3/4 heaping tablespoons of Nutella (less or more if you'd like!)
- Kosher salt (optional for topping)
*Preheat your oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit and line a 9x9 baking dish with parchment paper
- In a bowl, mix together your melted butter (not too hot so we don't cook the egg), beaten egg and warm milk or water. Mix until well combined
- Add in your entire bag of brownie mix and fold until brownie batter is formed.
- Pour batter into baking dish and spread evenly.
- Dollop your Nutella into 3/4 sections across your batter and use a knife to create swirl designs on the top layer.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a tooth pick comes out with wet crumbs from the middle.
Let the brownies cool completely before cutting & serving. Top with kosher salt, fresh whipped cream or your favourite ice cream and enjoy!